Central Arkansas vegan dining guide
ⓥ is 100% Vegan
1ⓥ Blue Sage Vegan Bistro
(501) 554-3388 | 420 President Clinton Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72201
100% Vegan owned & operated ~ Southern Comfort Food that is 100% Vegan and made 100% with Love.
4 Square Cafe & Gifts
(501) 244-2622 | 405 President Clinton Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72201
Gift Shop / Food Items
Three different vegan wraps, vegan sandwiches, black bean burgers, and daily sides and baked goods.
Pet-friendly. Dogs allowed in-store and outside
2624 S Shackleford Rd, LR & 3951 McCain Blvd, NLR
Vegan Lentil w/ Ancient Grains soup. Peruvian Quinoa bowl.
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza
(501) 312-1117 | 11525 Cantrell Rd., Ste. 920 | Little Rock, AR 72212
Salad Pizza Fast Food
Has Daiya cheese, soy chorizo, and all of their sauces are vegan except for white cream and pesto.
CALS Robinson Theater
(501) 320-5715 | 100 River Market Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Popcorn is vegan.
207 N University Ave #130, Little Rock, AR 72205
Very accommodating to vegans; just ask a waiter.
(501) 404-2557 | 100 S University Ave | Little Rock, AR 72205
Mexican Fast Food
Salads, burritos, tacos, and bowls. Black beans and pintos are both vegan. Options listed on their website.Pet-friendly outdoor patio.
(501) 916-2170 | 12800 Chenal Parkway Little Rock, AR 72211
12111 W Markham St #450 & 5507 Ranch Dr
Tacos and enchiladas can be made vegan, without cheese & sour cream. Freshly made guacamole is vegan, but not regular guacamole dip.
(501) 228-4448 | 10700 N Rodney Parham Rd
“Veggie Option” sandwich. Just ask for it without the pesto to make it vegan. Also offer pasta salad, black bean and corn salsa, and craft chocolates which are all vegan.
I Heart Mac & Cheese - Benton
20320 I-30 N Suite 100 Benton, AR 72019
Vegan Mac & Cheese has plant meat options :-)
(501) 954-8700 | 301 N Shackleford Rd., Ste. H1A | Little Rock, AR 72211
Organic vegetable soup, steamed vegetables, salads, fresh fruit, and guacamole. Veg spinach wrap made vegan without the cheese.
La Terraza Rum & Lounge
(501) 251-8261 | 3000 Kavanaugh Blvd. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Arepas, vermicelli vegan, pisto vegan, fried yucca, mushrooms, and plantains. The vegan options are marked with a green leaf on the menu. Dog-friendly.
3519 Old Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202 | 501-663-4666
Sauteed vegetables with rice. They have a vegan fudge dessert, as well.
(501) 228-7727 | 12019 Westhaven Dr. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Veggie chili, veggie spud with no Ro-Tel cheese, plain baked potato. Can add avocado and salsa.
1220 South Main Street, Little Rock, Arkansas
Vegan chorizo tacos, vegan papusa, fried plantains without sauce. Chips, guac and salsa.
(501) 420-1117 | 3812 JFK Blvd. | North Little Rock, AR 72116
All veggie burger patties are vegan. Swap bun for spinach wrap. Vegan buns, cheese, and condiments available upon request. Has a special fryer for gluten-free and vegan items upon request.
Petit & Keet
1620 Market Street Little Rock, AR 72211 (501) 319-7675
-happy hour menu-
-vegan lettuce wraps
-house greens salad
1318 S Main Street Little Rock, AR 72202 (501) 374-7476
Has vegan pizza with follow your heart cheese and vegan pepperoni. Also a vegan spinach artichoke dip but it may be seasonal.
(501) 747-2220 | 15400 Chenal Pkwy #180, Little Rock, AR 72211
Build-your-own salad and ask for a vegan dressing. Substitute tofu for meat in a salad or wrap. Website shows which ingredients are vegan friendly: http://gipsee.com/saladworks/MenuList.aspx
Speakeasy Cafe & Coffee Bar
(501) 213-0729 | 3411 Main St #6, Bryant, AR 72022
Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch
Vegan options include avocado toast (minus goat cheese), oatmeal, and several coffee drinks (ask for plant-based milk).
Tacos 4 Life
(501) 404-0144 | 2630 S. Shackleford Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Seared tofu taco, fried eggplant taco, guacamole, and chips. Greens + black beans and corn + roasted poblano tacos can be made vegan. Southwest Rice Bowl can be made vegan. Omit the cheese and ranch, and sub with seared tofu and vinaigrette.
(501) 227-8291 | 8200 Cantrell Rd | Little Rock, AR 72227
Roasted vegetable plate. Dog-friendly.
The Pantry Restaurant
2 locations | 11401 N Rodney Parham Rd & 722 N Palm St 722 N Palm St
They have a vegan menu you have to ask for.Dog-friendly outdoor patio.
Three Fold Noodles & Dumpling Co
(501) 372-1739 | 611 S. Main Street | Little Rock, AR 72201
Lunch/Dinner: Veggie dumplings, steamed bum w/tofu, noodle bowl with tofu. Bubble tea, house-made slaws, and chips are vegan.
US Pizza Co.
Various locations around greater LR & NLR
The pizza crust is vegan. Ask for veggie pizza without cheese. Make sure they don't sprinkle "dust" which contains cheese.
(501) 661-9292 | 5600 Kavanaugh Blvd | Little Rock, AR 72207
Pizza Salad Gelato
Now offering vegan mozzarella! Make your own salads. Forager pizza. Dog-friendly.
1ⓥ House of Mental
(501) 454-1493 | 801 S Chester SuiteA Little Rock, AR 72201
100% Vegan Business at the 801 Food Truck Station on Chester Street. Visit FB page for dates and times, including the menu.
42 Bar and Table
(501) 537-0042 | 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Can modify dinner options - ask the server for details.
Aji Ramen Bar
(501) 414-8433 | 301 N Shackleford Rd Suite F3, Little Rock, AR 72211
Ramen, Asian Fusion
Get a veggie Ramen bowl with veggie broth - be sure to specify veggie broth and no egg.
Bangkok Thai Cuisine
(501) 374-5105 | 400 President Clinton Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72201
Very knowledgeable and helpful about veganism. They will make your favorite Thai dish vegan.
Blue Coast Burrito
(501) 945-8033 | 4613 E. McCain Blvd. | North Little Rock, AR 72117
Cafe Bossa Nova
(501) 614-6682 | 2701 Kavanaugh Blvd., Ste. 105 | Little Rock, AR 72205
Authentic Brazilian Cafe
Featured Vegan Menu Items: Mandioca Frita, Salads - can be made vegan, Arroz com Feijão, Tutú a Mineira, Vegan Burrito Bowl, (Brunch) Veggie Omelet - yes, it's vegan! (Brunch) Pancakes, Rosalia Balls, Vegetarian Stroganoff - vegan with coconut milk, Kibe com Abóbora - vegan without ricotta, Vegan Gnocchi, Vegan items are marked clearly on the menu. Some other items can be modified.
Chang Thai & Asia Cuisine
(501) 835-4488 | 9830 Hwy. 107 | Sherwood, AR 72120
Spicy Basil Rice, Panang curry, vegan lad knar, fried tofu, and veggie spring rolls. Pad Thai can be made vegan if you sub broccoli for the meat/tofu and hold the fish sauce.Most items can be made vegan, just say tofu & vegetables, or tofu and no fish sauce.
(501) 771-2440 | 5105 Warden Rd. | North Little Rock, AR 72116
Tex-Mex Cocktail Bars
Veggie enchilada with no cheese, bean burrito with no cheese, and guacamole tacos with no cheese. All of their rice and beans are vegan.
7103 Cock of the Walk Lane North Little Rock, AR 72113 (501) 916-2670
Red Bean Tamales-
House, Cesar, and Summer salad-
Yonder Burger (can also be on gluten free buns)
501-246-4757 | 311 East Capitol Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Falafel dog and house salad. Beyond sausage. Some beers are vegan. Dog-friendly outdoor patio until 8 pm.
Handi Fine Indo-Pak Cuisine
501-916-2728 | 10700 Suite B6 North Rodney Park ham Rd. 72212
Indo - Mughlai Pak Cuisine. Lots of daily vegan options.
(501) 868-4311 | 5601 Ranch Dr. | Little Rock, AR 72223
Has a dedicated vegan menu that includes pizza, tamales, soups, salads, pasta dishes, and more.
Kawaii Boba House
(501) 615-8888 | 5625 Kavanaugh Blvd. | Little Rock, Arkansas 72207
Vegan-friendly fruit teas (on ice or blended). Red bean and sesame bao steamed buns.
(501) 227-7272 | 9501 N. Rodney Parham Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72227
Vegetables A La Antep and hummus. Falafel sandwich can be made vegan if you sub hummus for the yogurt sauce and Mediterranean salad can be made vegan with no feta.
(501) 448-2226 | 17815 Chenal Pkwy., Ste. F-105 | Little Rock, AR 72223
Beans and greens tacos, side of black beans are vegan if you order it without the cheese. Guacamole and some of their salsas are vegan
(501) 379-9157 | 16103 Chenal Pkwy. | Little Rock, AR 72223
Vegan pizza, calzones, and garlic cheese bread w/ vegan cheese; Follow Your Heart cheese, tofu, and tempeh available. Per Mellow Mushroom and a vegan that works there, the pita bread was reformulated with no egg.
Moe's Southwest Grill
(501) 223-3378 | 12312 Chenal Pkwy. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Veggie Burrito with tofu. Veggie bowl with tofu and/or vegetables.
(501) 664-6878 | 314 S. University Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Salad Soup Sandwiches
Black bean soup. The garden vegetable soup without the pesto and the Mediterranean veggie sandwich without the feta on ciabatta or sourdough are vegan.
Pie Five Pizza Company
(501) 455-7435 | 10800 Bass Pro Pkwy., Ste. D | Little Rock, AR 72210
Pizza Desserts, Pizza with vegan cheese
Rosalina’s Family Bakery
(501) 319-7035 | 2701 Kavanaugh Blvd Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
A bakery that frequently has vegan items such as their delicious vegan carrot cake. Website: http://www.rosaliasfamilybakery.com/
(501) 753-9800 | 2513 McCain Blvd. | North Little Rock, AR 72116
Guacamole and vegetarian tacos with corn tortillas.
Star of India Restaurant
(501) 227-9900 | 301 N. Shackleford Rd., Ste. C4 | Little Rock, AR 72211
Chana masala, vegetable curry, mushroom saag, vegetable samosas, vegetable pakora, madras soup, onion bhaji, and a buffet with a rotation of vegan items. Order Naan without butter.
(501) 520-4900 | 1520 Market St. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Chana masala, vegetable curry, and a buffet with a rotation of vegan items
The Root Cafe
(501) 414-0423 | 1500 S. Main St. | Little Rock, AR 72202
Many seasonal vegan options
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Greater Little Rock Area
Sandwiches Juice Bars & Smoothies
Some locations carry Beyond Meat Chicken, some do not. Call ahead to make sure.Most menu items can be made vegan. Smoothies can be made vegan - some locations carry almond milk.
(501) 375-8466 | 923 W. 7th St. | Little Rock, AR 72201
Pizza Breweries Music Venues
Veggie calzone with a side of marinara. Creamy Italian salad dressing is vegan.
Zangna Thai Cuisine
2604 S Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72205 | (501) 227-7785
Almost everything can be made vegan on the menu. Ask the server for custom orders.
1ⓥ Meme's Twisted Potato
3005 Asher Ave Little Rock, AR 72204 | 501-960-0499
MeMe’s Twisted Potato today for flavorful, comfort food at a great value.
Our menu features produce from local farmers or grown in our own garden to fill Little Rock’s craving for wholesome comfort foods.
We prepare everything from homemade sauces and sausages to vegan cheese and veggie burgers. Our veggie burgers are the best in town. The vegan Rueben is like no other sandwich around.
We are truly a farm to table restaurant.
1ⓥ Vito & Vera
Vegan meal plans
Vito and Vera is a culinary wellness company that specializes in delivering innovative and sustainable culinary adventures. Our menu is an ever changing seasonal one that offers vibrant colors and tastes to stimulate the palate and deliver health benefits.
A W Lin's Asian Cuisine
(501) 821-5398 | 17717 Chenal Pkwy., Ste. H-101 | Little Rock, AR 72223
Japanese Chinese Asian Fusion
Veggie plates or veggie + tofu plates with brown or white rice, veggie dumplings, and veggie sushi.
Ali Baba Mediterranean
(501) 379-8011 | 3400 S. University Ave., Ste. 2 | Little Rock, AR 72204
Middle Eastern Grocery Mediterranean
Falafel, hummus, dolmades, fries, and a couple of salads.
(501) 379-8715 | 207 N. University Ave., Ste. 100 | Little Rock, AR 72205
Curried falafel and lentil sandwich (hold the tzatziki); gluten-free buns are vegan. New vegan milkshakes!
Boulevard Bread Company
(501) 663-5951 | 1920 N. Grant St., Ste. B | Little Rock, AR 72207
Vegan hummus sandwich, vegan salad, and dolmas.Pet-friendly outdoor patio.
822 E. 6th St. Little Rock, AR 72202 | (501) 353-0884
Vegan Cheese Dip! Vegan Mexican ramen. Vegan Birria.
Chano's Mexican Grill
(501) 747-1262 | 400 N Bowman Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
California Veggie Fajita, Bean Burritos, Enchiladas, Tostadas and Guacamole Salad.
(501) 603-0238 | 605 Beechwood St Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Rolls with caraway sofrito, jasmine rice, parsley, pistachios. Ask the server for additional vegan items.
(501) 375-2257 | 323 Cross St., Ste. B | Little Rock, AR 72201
Several vegan sweets
(501) 812-3192 | 314 Maple St, North Little Rock, AR 72114
Marinated Tofu Banh Mi – Pickled Veggie – Cilantro – Baguette. NOTE... Ask for Vegan Mayo, Black Bean Sliders.
Jacob's Wings and Grill
(501) 508-5783 | 5200 John F Kennedy Blvd North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
Falafels are 100% vegan. Falafel wraps are not on the menu but are available upon request.
(501) 660-4100 | 2601 Kavanaugh Blvd. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Sushi Bars Japanese Seafood
Bibimbop swap egg with tofu, avocado, and tempura vegetable rolls. All of their curry, noodles, and fried rice can be made vegan. Their crispy rice and crab sushi app can be made with avocado and without spicy mayo.
(501) 396-9609 | 1423 S. Main St. | Little Rock, AR 72201
Ice Cream Shop :-)
Has 8 vegan sorbet flavors - a few have a coconut base and few are water. The homemade cones are vegan and gluten-free. They have several toppings that are vegan including a dark chocolate sauce.
402 S Louisiana St Little Rock, AR 72201 | (501) 615-8338
Offers vegan options - ask the server and they will accommodate.
(501) 562-1515 | 5501 Asher Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72204
Tofu spring rolls. Will make vegan pho upon request; be sure to ask for vegan broth.
11300 Bass Pro Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72209 | 501-319-6799
Hummus, Popcorn - no butter, Pickles - no ranch (fried pickles have dairy), Pretzel Bites, Tater Tots - no sauce, Vietnamese Rice Bowl - ask to omit meat and kimchi sauce, Harvest Salad - no cheese, Ramen Bang Bang - no chicken or dressing, Mediterranean Salad - no cheese, Pizzas - no cheese or meat, BLTA - no bacon, no sauce (sub vinaigrette) , Portobello mushroom burger - no cheese, no sauce (sub vinaigrette), Garden Burger - no sauce, Grilled Chicken Salad - no chicken
(501) 280-9423 | 205 N. University Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Spicy Korean, sweet and sour, Thai blazing noodles, Thai dynamite, and Pei Wei spicy can be made with tofu and/or vegetables.
Purple Cow Restaurant
(501) 221-3555 | 8026 Cantrell Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72227
Diners Breakfast & Brunch American (Traditional) Soy shakes. Beyond burger on a wheat bun. FYI: Black Bean burger is NOT vegan.
Saffron Authentic Indian Cuisine
12911 Cantrell Road, Suite 18 | 501-313-5335
Several vegan options on the menu.
South On Main
(501) 244-9660 | 1304 Main St. | Little Rock, AR 72202
Southern Cultural Center Music Venues
Brunch - farmer's hash without the cheese. Lunch - grilled romaine with couscous. Hoppin' John veggie burger can be made vegan upon request. Dinner - fried cauliflower with mashed potatoes. Green risotto can be made vegan without cheese.
(501) 224-2828 | 1501 Merrill Dr. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Will do vegan meals if you call ahead.
(501) 800-1800 | 13503 Crystal Hill Rd. Maumelle, AR 72113
Impossible Tacos and Burritos! They make it your way right in front of you.
The Fold: Botanas & Bar
(501) 916-9706 | 3501 Old Cantrell Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72202
Tacos, burritos, and guacamole - no cheese. Dog-friendly.
The Veggi Deli
9112 N Rodney Parham Rd, Ste 102 | Little Rock, AR 72205
Indian street food. Located inside Indian Grocer on Rodney Parham.Masala Dosa, Plain Dosa, Uttapam, Idli, and Samosas
10 Shackleford Dr, Little Rock, AR 72211 | 501-224-1729
Carries the Beyond Meat Burger. Sub mayo with avocado and ask without the cheese. Ask the server about the bun.
Whole Foods Market
(501) 312-2326 | 501 Bowman Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Grocery / Deli
Vegan pizza on their lunch line, salad & soup bar, veggie sandwich at Deli, and random hot meal specials.