(501) 821-5398 | 17717 Chenal Pkwy., Ste. H-101 | Little Rock, AR 72223
Japanese Chinese Asian Fusion
Veggie plates or veggie + tofu plates with brown or white rice, veggie dumplings, and veggie sushi.
Aji Ramen Bar
(501) 414-8433 | 301 N Shackleford Rd Suite F3, Little Rock, AR 72211
Ramen, Asian Fusion
Get a veggie Ramen bowl with veggie broth - be sure to specify veggie broth and no egg.
Ali Baba Mediterranean Restaurant & Market
(501) 379-8011 | 3400 S. University Ave., Ste. 2 | Little Rock, AR 72204
Middle Eastern Grocery Mediterranean
Falafel, hummus, dolmades, fries, and a couple of salads.
Bangkok Thai Cuisine
(501) 374-5105 | 400 President Clinton Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72201
Very knowledgeable and helpful about veganism. They will make your favorite Thai dish vegan.
(501) 295-3989 | 1201 S Spring St, Little Rock, AR 72202
They carry the LiteLife brand veggie dogs. Ask for the vegan bun. Top it with sauerkraut, mustard, ketchup, and relish. Comes with kettle-cooked chips.
Salsa & chips.
Hummus with veggies.
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
2624 S Shackleford Rd, LR & 3951 McCain Blvd, NLR
Vegan Lentil w/ Ancient Grains soup. Peruvian Quinoa bowl.
(501) 379-8715 | 207 N. University Ave., Ste. 100 | Little Rock, AR 72205
Vegetarian American (New) American (Traditional)
Curried falafel and lentil sandwich (hold the tzatziki); gluten-free buns are vegan. Their bean patty contains eggs.
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza
(501) 312-1117 | 11525 Cantrell Rd., Ste. 920 | Little Rock, AR 72212
Salad Pizza Fast Food
Has Daiya cheese, soy chorizo, and all of their sauces are vegan except for white cream and pesto.
Blue Coast Burrito
(501) 945-8033 | 4613 E. McCain Blvd. | North Little Rock, AR 72117
Boulevard Bread Company
(501) 663-5951 | 1920 N. Grant St., Ste. B | Little Rock, AR 72207
Vegan hummus sandwich, vegan salad, and dolmas.
Pet-friendly outdoor patio.
Cafe Bossa Nova
(501) 614-6682 | 2701 Kavanaugh Blvd., Ste. 105 | Little Rock, AR 72205
Authentic Brazilian Cafe
Featured Vegan Menu Items:
Salads - can be made vegan
Arroz com Feijão
Tutú a Mineira (THURSDAY SPECIAL)
Vegan Burrito Bowl
(Brunch) Veggie Omelet - yes, it's vegan!
Vegetarian Stroganoff - vegan with coconut milk
Kibe com Abóbora - vegan without ricotta
Vegan items are marked clearly on the menu. Some other items can be modified.
CALS Robinson Theater
100 River Market Ave Little Rock, Arkansas | (501) 320-5715
Showtimes & Tickets
Popcorn is vegan.
207 N University Ave #130, Little Rock, AR 72205
Very accommodating to vegans; just ask a waiter.
Chang Thai & Asia Cuisine
(501) 835-4488 | 9830 Hwy. 107 | Sherwood, AR 72120
Spicy Basil Rice, Panang curry, vegan lad knar, fried tofu, and veggie spring rolls. Pad
Thai can be made vegan if you sub broccoli for the meat/tofu and hold the fish sauce.
Most items can be made vegan, just say tofu & vegetables, or tofu and no fish sauce.
Chano's Mexican Grill
(501) 747-1262 |m 400 N Bowman Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
California Veggie Fajita, Bean Burritos, Enchiladas, Tostadas and Guacamole Salad.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
(501) 404-2557 | 100 S University Ave | Little Rock, AR 72205
Mexican Fast Food
Salads, burritos, tacos, and bowls. Black beans and pintos are both vegan. Options listed on their website.
Pet-friendly outdoor patio.
(501) 771-2440 | 5105 Warden Rd. | North Little Rock, AR 72116
Tex-Mex Cocktail Bars
Veggie enchilada with no cheese, bean burrito with no cheese, and guacamole tacos with no cheese. All of their rice and beans are vegan.
(501) 603-0238 | 605 Beechwood St Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Rolls with caraway sofrito, jasmine rice, parsley, pistachios.
Ask the server for additional vegan items.
(501) 375-2257 | 323 Cross St., Ste. B | Little Rock, AR 72201
Several vegan sweets
12111 W Markham St #450 & 5507 Ranch Dr
Tacos and enchiladas can be made vegan, without cheese & sour cream. Freshly made guacamole is vegan, but not regular guacamole dip.
The El Sur Street Food Company Food Truck
Serves authentic Honduran food. They have a few wonderful vegan options.
(720) 215-8057 | 1214 S. Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Lunch & Dinner
A unique menu that offers vegan, vegetarian, and omnivore options for all dishes. Perfect for large groups with varying dietary preferences. Vegan Deli now open
501-246-4757 | 311 East Capitol Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Falafel dog and house salad. Some beers are vegan.
Dog-friendly outdoor patio until 8 pm.
(501) 812-3192 | 314 Maple St, North Little Rock, AR 72114
Marinated Tofu Banh Mi – Pickled Veggie – Cilantro – Baguette. NOTE... Ask for Vegan Mayo
Black Bean Sliders.
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Little Rock & Benton
Vegan burger - ask with no cheese or sauce. According to PETA, bun is vegan.
Grateful Head Pizza Oven and Beer Garden
(501) 781-3405 | 100 Exchange St, Hot Springs, AR 71901
Veggie pizza with vegan cheese.
Guillermo's Coffee, Tea & Roastery
(501) 228-4448 | 10700 N Rodney Parham Rd
“Veggie Option” sandwich. Just ask for it without the pesto to make it vegan. Also offer pasta salad, black bean and corn salsa, and craft chocolates which are all vegan.
Heights Taco & Tamale
(501) 313-4848 | 5805 Kavanaugh Blvd, Little Rock, AR
Ask for Vegan Menu
House of Mental
Add some more info about this item...
100% Vegan Business
All vegan pop-up at the 801 Food Truck Station on Chester Street. Visit FB page for dates and times, including the menu.
(501) 223-9332 | 11525 Cantrell Rd., Ste. 914 | Little Rock, AR 72212
Turkish Mediterranean Bagels
Appetizer Trio: Falafels, Hummus & Dolmas
(501) 868-4311 | 5601 Ranch Dr. | Little Rock, AR 72223
American (New) Vegan Gluten-Free
Has a dedicated vegan menu that includes pizza, tamales, soups, salads, pasta dishes, and more.
Jacob's Wings and Grill
(501) 508-5783 | 5200 John F Kennedy Blvd North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
Falafels are 100% vegan. Falafel wraps are not on the menu but are available upon request.
Reference: Deemah Farrah's (from the Vegan Dinner Group) family owns this and she works there.
(501) 954-8700 | 301 N Shackleford Rd., Ste. H1A | Little Rock, AR 72211
Organic vegetable soup, steamed vegetables, salads, fresh fruit, and guacamole. Veg spinach wrap made vegan without the cheese.
1018 W Oak St, Conway, AR 72032 | 501-205-8679
Food Trucks Himalayan/Nepalese
Veggie dumplings and all sides.
(501) 352-3549 | 600 N. Tyler St. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Phad Thai and curry dishes, Mango with sticky rice
(501) 660-4100 | 2601 Kavanaugh Blvd. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Sushi Bars Japanese Seafood
Bibimbop swap egg with tofu, avocado, and tempura vegetable rolls. All of their curry, noodles, and fried rice can be made vegan. Their crispy rice and crab sushi app can be made with avocado and without spicy mayo.
Kimchi - Korean Restaurant
3700 S. University Ave. #4 Little Rock, Arkansas - 501-570-7700
Bibimbop ordered without egg and pork. Sub tofu.
(501) 821-7272 | 17200 Chenal Pkwy. | Little Rock, AR 72223
Japanese Asian Fusion Sushi Bars
Shitake mushroom, vegetable tempura, asparagus tempura, avocado, and cucumber sushi rolls. Tofu and avocado, and vegetable hibachi. Their bibimbop can be made vegan without egg and beef and with tofu. Their udon noodles can be made vegan with veggies. Their fried rice can be made vegan without egg and with tofu. They will serve sorbet instead of ice cream for dessert.
Kontiki African Restaurant
3901 S University Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
Vegan options available - ask the server.
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
(501) 661-0600 | 3024 Cantrell Rd | Little Rock, AR 72202
Mexican American (New)
V1 with no cheese, fruit salad with no whip cream, and guacamole.
Note: Refried beans contain lard and rice contains chicken broth.
La Terraza Rum & Lounge
(501) 251-8261 | 3000 Kavanaugh Blvd. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Mediterranean Venezuelan Cocktail Bars
Arepas, vermicelli vegan, pisto vegan, fried yucca, mushrooms, and plantains.
the vegan options are marked with a green leaf on the menu.
(501) 227-7272 | 9501 N. Rodney Parham Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72227
Vegetables A La Antep and hummus. Falafel sandwich can be made vegan if you sub hummus for the yogurt sauce and Mediterranean salad can be made vegan with no feta.
(501) 313-9558 | 5501 Kavanaugh Blvd., Ste. J | Little Rock, AR 72207
Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt Desserts
All ice pops are vegan and they usually have one flavor made with coconut milk.
3519 Old Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202 | 501-663-4666
Sauteed vegetables with rice. They have a vegan fudge dessert, as well.
(501) 396-9609 | 1423 S. Main St. | Little Rock, AR 72201
Ice Cream Shop :-)
Has 8 vegan sorbet flavors - a few have a coconut base and few are water. The homemade cones are vegan and gluten-free. They have several toppings that are vegan including a dark chocolate sauce.
(501) 448-2226 | 17815 Chenal Pkwy., Ste. F-105 | Little Rock, AR 72223
Beans and greens tacos, side of black beans are vegan if you order it without the cheese. Guacamole and some of their salsas are vegan
402 S Louisiana St Little Rock, AR 72201 | (501) 615-8338
Offers vegan options - ask the server and they will accommodate.
(501) 228-7727 | 12019 Westhaven Dr. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Delis Salad Sandwiches
Veggie chili, veggie spud with no Ro-Tel cheese, plain baked potato. Can add avocado and salsa.
501-916-2728 | 10700 Suite B6 North Rodney Park ham Rd. 72212
Indo - Mughlai Pak Cuisine. Lots of daily vegan options
(501) 379-9157 | 16103 Chenal Pkwy. | Little Rock, AR 72223
Pizza Bars Sandwiches
1220 South Main Street, Little Rock, Arkansas
Vegan chorizo tacos, vegan papusa, fried plantains without sauce. Chips, guac and salsa.
Vegan pizza, calzones, and garlic cheese bread w/ vegan cheese; Follow Your Heart cheese, tofu, and tempeh available.
Per Mellow Mushroom and a vegan that works there, the pita bread was reformulated with no egg.
Meme's Twisted Potato and More
3005 Asher Ave Little Rock, AR 72204 | 501-960-0499
Locally owned, farm to table vegan restaurant.
(501) 562-1515 | 5501 Asher Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72204
Tofu spring rolls. Will make vegan pho upon request; be sure to ask for vegan broth.
Moe's Southwest Grill
(501) 223-3378 | 12312 Chenal Pkwy. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Veggie Burrito with tofu. Veggie bowl with tofu and/or vegetables.
11300 Bass Pro Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72209 | 501-319-6799
Popcorn - no butter
Pickles - no ranch (fried pickles have dairy)
Tater Tots - no sauce
Vietnamese Rice Bowl - ask to omit meat and kimchi sauce
Harvest Salad - no cheese
Ramen Bang Bang - no chicken or dressing
Mediterranean Salad - no cheese
Pizzas - no cheese or meat
BLTA - no bacon, no sauce (sub vinaigrette)
Portobello mushroom burger - no cheese, no sauce (sub vinaigrette)
Garden Burger - no sauce
Grilled Chicken Salad - no chicken
(501) 864-6148 | 304 Main St, N. Little Rock
Grocery store and cafe. Carries a variety of vegan items and has vegan meals indicated
Farmer's Market sandwich. Omit the cheese and mayo. The Greek salad with no feta cheese, the dressing is really good
(501) 420-1117 | 3812 JFK Blvd. | North Little Rock, AR 72116
All veggie burger patties are vegan. Swap bun for spinach wrap. Vegan buns, cheese, and condiments available upon request. Has a special fryer for gluten-free and vegan items upon request.
OliveU Food Truck
(501) 420-2807 |
Vegan burgers, BBQ, and other southern favorites... Healthy, Humane, and delicious! 100% Vegan and operated by vegans. Follow them on social media to find out where they are set up next!
Paninis & Company
(501) 744-5842 | 207 N University Ave #210, Little Rock, AR 72205
Try the Vegan Sandwich
From their website:
Do you still have vegan and vegetarian options?
Yes, absolutely. We even keep our meats and cheeses in separate coolers than our fruits and vegetables so there is no cross-contamination. We also offer salad dressing that is vegan friendly in addition to our other options.
The Pantry Restaurant
2 locations | 11401 N Rodney Parham Rd & 722 N Palm St 722 N Palm St
They have a vegan menu you have to ask for.
Dog-friendly outdoor patio.
(501) 664-6878 | 314 S. University Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Salad Soup Sandwiches
Black bean soup. The garden vegetable soup without the pesto and the Mediterranean veggie sandwich without the feta on ciabatta or sourdough are vegan.
(501) 280-9423 | 205 N. University Ave. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Chinese Gluten-Free Asian Fusion
Spicy Korean, sweet and sour, Thai blazing noodles, Thai dynamite, and Pei Wei spicy can be made with tofu and/or vegetables.
Pie Five Pizza Company
(501) 455-7435 | 10800 Bass Pro Pkwy., Ste. D | Little Rock, AR 72210
Pizza with vegan cheese
Purple Cow Restaurant
(501) 221-3555 | 8026 Cantrell Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72227
Diners Breakfast & Brunch American (Traditional)
Soy shakes. Beyond burger on a wheat bun. FYI: Black Bean burger is NOT vegan.
1025 South Amity Road, Conway, AR 72032 |
Custom veggie burger and a side salad:
You can customize your burger with a slew of plant-based options: arugula, carrots, red pepper, cucumber, cilantro, dill pickle slices, caramelized onions, fresh or house-pickled jalapeño, basil, and pineapple slices.
Top it all off with your choice of A.1. steak sauce, guacamole, Heinz 57 sauce, ketchup (there’s also a ghost pepper variety), or yellow mustard!
BONUS: This hearty burger is served with bottomless steak fries or broccoli, so go to town! (Info provided by Mercy for Animals).
Rosalina’s Family Bakery
(501) 319-7035 | 2701 Kavanaugh Blvd Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
A bakery that frequently has vegan items such as their delicious vegan carrot cake.
Saffron Authentic Indian Cuisine
12911 Cantrell Road, Suite 18 | 501-313-5335
Indian food. Several vegan options on the menu.
(501) 747-2220 | 15400 Chenal Pkwy #180, Little Rock, AR 72211
Lunch & Dinner
Build-your-own salad and ask for a vegan dressing. Substitute tofu for meat in a salad or wrap. Website shows which ingredients are vegan friendly:
Santo Coyote Mexican Food Tequila Bar
(501) 753-9800 | 2513 McCain Blvd. | North Little Rock, AR 72116
Guacamole and vegetarian tacos with corn tortillas.
South On Main
(501) 244-9660 | 1304 Main St. | Little Rock, AR 72202
Southern Cultural Center Music Venues
Brunch - farmer's hash without the cheese. Lunch - grilled romaine with couscous. Hoppin' John veggie burger can be made vegan upon request. Dinner - fried cauliflower with mashed potatoes. Green risotto can be made vegan without cheese.
Speakeasy Cafe & Coffee Bar
(501) 213-0729 | 3411 Main St #6, Bryant, AR 72022
Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch
Vegan options include avocado toast (minus goat cheese), oatmeal, and several coffee drinks (ask for plant-based milk).
Star of India Restaurant
(501) 227-9900 | 301 N. Shackleford Rd., Ste. C4 | Little Rock, AR 72211
Chana masala, vegetable curry, mushroom saag, vegetable samosas, vegetable pakora, madras soup, onion bhaji, and a buffet with a rotation of vegan items. Order Naan without butter.
(501) 224-2828 | 1501 Merrill Dr. | Little Rock, AR 72211
American (New) Desserts
Will do vegan meals if you call ahead.
(501) 800-1800 | 13503 Crystal Hill Rd. Maumelle, AR 72113
Lunch / Dinner
Impossible Tacos and Burritos! They make it your way right in front of you.
Tacos 4 Life
(501) 404-0144 | 2630 S. Shackleford Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72205
Desserts Salad Tacos
Seared tofu taco, fried eggplant taco, guacamole, and chips.
Greens + black beans and corn + roasted poblano tacos can be made vegan.
Southwest Rice Bowl can be made vegan. Omit the cheese and ranch, and sub with seared tofu and vinaigrette.
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine
(501) 520-4900 | 1520 Market St. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Chana masala, vegetable curry, and a buffet with a rotation of vegan items
Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
(501) 227-8291 | 8200 Cantrell Rd | Little Rock, AR 72227
Greek Mediterranean Gluten-Free
Roasted vegetable plate.
(501) 221-9020 | 11418 W. Markham St. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt
Has Vegan Fro-Yo made with Silk.
(501) 758-2277 | 2820 Lakewood Village Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72116
THE BEYOND BURGER!!! Ask for Vegan Prep.
The Black Bean & Avocado Burger is vegan as long as you hold the mayo and cheese.
The nachos—which include tortilla chips piled high with jalapeños, guacamole, and pico de gallo—are a great vegan option when you get them without cheese or sour cream.
Load your Loaded Potato Skins with what you want to eat! You can replace the cheese, sour cream, and bacon with guacamole and black beans.
You can special-order angel hair pasta in garlic and olive oil. Add mushrooms, squash, and peppers.
The Fold: Botanas & Bar
(501) 916-9706 | 3501 Old Cantrell Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72202
Tacos, burritos, and guacamole - no cheese.
The Root Cafe
(501) 414-0423 | 1500 S. Main St. | Little Rock, AR 72202
Cafes Burgers Breakfast & Brunch
Breakfast - tofu scrambler, bowl of granola with soy milk.
Lunch - spicy banh mi with vegan mayo, vegan shiitake sandwich, and a seasonal house salad with fried tofu or grilled shiitake mushrooms. The kids menu has everyday dirt with vegan cream cheese.
Dinner - Menu changes weekly but has regular vegan options.
Look for specials that are not normal menu items, such as vegan pancakes.
The Veggi Deli
9112 N Rodney Parham Rd, Ste 102 | Little Rock, AR 72205
Indian street food. Located inside Indian Grocer on Rodney Parham.
Masala Dosa, Plain Dosa, Uttapam, Idli, and Samosas
Three Fold Noodles & Dumpling Co
(501) 372-1739 | 611 S. Main Street | Little Rock, AR 72201
Lunch/Dinner: Veggie dumplings, steamed bum w/tofu, noodle bowl with tofu. Bubble tea, house-made slaws, and chips are vegan.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Greater Little Rock Area
Sandwiches Juice Bars & Smoothies
Some locations carry Beyond Meat Chicken, some do not. Call ahead to make sure.
Most menu items can be made vegan. Smoothies can be made vegan - some locations carry almond milk.
10 Shackleford Dr, Little Rock, AR 72211 | 501-224-1729
Carries the Beyond Meat Burger. Sub mayo with avocado and ask without the cheese. Ask the server about the bun.
US Pizza Co.
Various locations around greater LR & NLR
The pizza crust is vegan. Ask for veggie pizza without cheese. Make sure they don't sprinkle "dust" which contains cheese.
Vegan Southern Comfort Foods, order on the website.
We Have a Business phone number and web page as well as Instagram and Facebook.
(501) 375-8466 | 923 W. 7th St. | Little Rock, AR 72201
Pizza Breweries Music Venues
Veggie calzone with a side of marinara. Creamy Italian salad dressing is vegan.
Which Wich Superior Sandwiches
12800 Chenal Pkwy #10, Little Rock, AR 72207 | (501) 312-9424
White bread, black bean patty, veggies, and vegan spreads.
Whole Foods Market
(501) 312-2326 | 501 Bowman Rd. | Little Rock, AR 72211
Grocery Health Markets Coffee & Tea
Vegan pizza on their lunch line, salad & soup bar, veggie sandwich at Deli, and random hot meal specials.
Zangna Thai Cuisine
2604 S Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72205 | (501) 227-7785
Almost everything can be made vegan on the menu. Ask the server for custom orders.
ZaZa Fine Salad & Wood Oven Pizza
(501) 661-9292 | 5600 Kavanaugh Blvd | Little Rock, AR 72207
Pizza Salad Gelato
Now offering vegan mozzarella! Make your own salads. Forager pizza.